With Halloween soon upon us (time flies) this you’ve been booed printable is a fun way to get your neighborhood residents involved with each other with an entertaining game. And the printable is conveniently black and white to save on printer ink.
To play the booed (or boo’d) game is straightforward:
- Select a neighbor who hasn’t already been booed. You should be able to tell if they have already participated in the game based on whether or not they have a sign displayed on/in a window or their front door. Be sure to select people who are likely to participate in the game and (as much as you’re aware of their circumstances) have the resources at hand to do so.
- Put together a small bundle of goodies for the neighbour. It doesn’t have to be big or expensive. The package might include candy, a card, decorations etc… Be creative.
- Print this set of you’ve been booed cards and place one of each in the parcel you’ve prepared. You can print an extra set to include if you want to save your neighbor from having to print a new set themselves for their participation round.
- Sneakily leave the package at the neighbor’s door.
- Your neighbour can then place the we’ve been booed card in their window and repeat the game themselves with another neighbour if they wish.
Please remember this game isn’t for everyone and don’t be offended if the neighbor(s) you’ve boo’d don’t participate further in the game. It’s difficult to know what people’s abilities and resources (time, money, other obligations, etc…) are so IMO it’s best to play for the sake of the fun of gifting rather than with any expectations.