Whether you’re searching for Merry Christmas gift tags or other Christmas gifts tags ideas to dress up your gifts this season, here’s a roundup of sixteen different printable holiday gift tag freebies that I really love. Please be sure to read my note at the end of the post also!
- Printable Christmas gift tags from Mushy
- 12 days of Christmas gift tags by Today’s Mama
- Ugly sweater gift tags by Love vs Design
- Green and pink printable gift tags by ÂHey Look (also in mint and coral)
- Printable Christmas gift tags by The Caroline Johansson
- Pretty printable gift tags by Blush Printables
- Winter bird gift tags by Creature Comforts
- Christmas mod gift tags by Heidi Stock
- From me to you card tags by Hey Susy
- Bright ornament tags by Yoonie at Home
- Christmas tree clip art gift labels by Martha Stewart
- Round patterned ornament tags by Martha Stewart
- My owl barn tags by Champ + Rosie
- Red and blue holiday gift tags by It Is What It Is
- Holiday knit gift tags by Eat Drink Chic
- Fun striped Christmas tags by Design Editor
A quick note
I receive e-mails on a regular basis which are one or two sentence complaint and demand notes. They contain no greeting, no thank you, and certainly no acknowledgement that there’s a real person behind this website. Of course I welcome communication and I most definitely want to know when something isn’t working, and yes I’m happy to help the polite technologically un-savvy. I appreciate the quick notes people drop asking if a printable is okay for such and such a project and for those of you who take the time to simply say “thank you.”
At any rate, I’m reminded of how many times I’ve found and used something wonderful someone else has spent their precious time to create, but neglected to acknowledge their work.Â There are so many talented artists and designers on the web, and I’m inspired ever day by both their talent and the time they give to providing something absolutely free to the rest of us. That’s why I hope that, should you enjoy any of the printable gift tags to which I’ve linked, you’ll take the time to either leave a comment or shoot out a quick e-mail to say “thanks.” Really, you might just make someone’s day.
I came across your blog sort of by accident, and I am so in love with everything I see! I recognize that you are spending your time from your family and friends and your work to create for us. I know that you have an awesome talent that I would love to have, and I thank you so very much for sharing that time and talent with me!
Aw, thanks so much for your kind words! What a nice message to wake up to 🙂 Glad you enjoy the site.
Ditto…What Mary Lynn said…what you are so generous to share with all of us is truly a blessing for those of us who would not otherwise be able to afford. Thank you is not enough…
Thank you right back for taking the time out of your day to say thank you! 🙂