Make your own photo Christmas card easily with this personalizable rosehip wreath A6 photo greeting card. A wreath made from rosehips and vines (on the left side of the card) functions as a frame for your favourite photograph. White playful handwritten-effect text reading “wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year” stands out beautifully on the navy blue background of the card. A vintage halftone newspaper print texture overlays the entire card, including the picture you add.
Steps to use this merry Christmas photo card:
- Open the document (which you can download at the end of this post) in OpenOffice. This is free software and an alternative to Microsoft Word.
- Make sure the card isn’t selected. Hit esc once on your keyboard just to be sure.
- Go to Insert > Picture > From File. Select the picture you want to insert on the card.
- Right click on the image you’ve inserted. Click Arrange > Send to Back.
- Move your picture into place behind the frame in the card. You can use the corners to resize the image.
- Go to File > Print.
Download Rosehip Wreath Photo Greeting Card
Download Rosehip Wreath Photo Greeting Card in pdf format!